Free parking is available at The Meadows parking lot.
If you plan on parking in front of The Meadows, make sure to arrive before 8 am tomorrow. The parking lot will close promptly at 8 am to begin Race Day festivities. Other parking will still be available close to The Meadows beyond 8 am.
Look for parking directions when you arrive for the event.
Street closings for Race Day
- 25th and Ohio, east side, both lanes
- Brown and Ohio, north and south bound lanes, with "Street Closed Ahead" signs at Poplar and Brown; Wabash and Brown
- Fruitridge and Ohio, east and west bound lanes
- Mariposia and 25th
- 29th, 30th, 31st, 32nd and 34th and Ohio: These streets will be staffed by volunteers to insure homeowners can leave in case of an emergency.
For questions or concerns about street closings, contact:
- Gwen Hicks: 812-241-9730
- Monty McDonald: 812-243-6799